small (25g) , medium (250g), large (450g)
Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Protein, Organic Locust Bean Gum, Pectin, Organic Guar Gum. Certified Organic by Ecocert Canada. May contains traces of nuts.
Premium organic, vegan & naturally gluten-free protein!
FEEL THE DIFFERENCE
Nature Zen Origin collection is:
When we talk about a healthy diet, an adequate intake of high-quality protein is key to maintaining optimal health:
Plant-based protein, regarded for a long time as of lower quality than animal protein, is now acknowledged not only as equal, but superior in terms of muscle and complementary benefits:
1. Craig WJ, Nutrition concerns and health effects of vegetarian diets, Nutr Clin Pract. 2010 Dec.
2. Allen NE & all., Macronutrient intake and risk of urothelial cell carcinoma in the European prospective investigation into cancer and nutrition, Int J Cancer. 2013 Feb 1.
1. M Huber & all. Organic food and impact on human health: Assessing the status quo and prospects of research. NJAS-Wageningen Journal of Life Sciences 58.3 (2011): 103-109.
2. E V Bräuner & all. A prospective study of organochlorines in adipose tissue and risk of non Hodgkin lymphoma. Environ Health Perspect. 2012 Jan;120(1):105-11
3. J Jurewicz & all. Chemical exposure early in life and the neurodevelopment of children–an overview of current epidemiological evidence. Ann Agric Environ Med. 2013;20(3):465-86.
4. J S Christensen, C Asklund , N E Skakkebæk, N Jørgensen, H R Andersen, T M Jørgensen, L H Olsen, A P Høyer, J Moesgaard, J Thorup, T K Jensen, J Urol. Association between organic dietary choice during
pregnancy and hypospadias in offspring: a study of mothers of 306 boys operated on for hypospadias. 2013 Mar;189(3):1077-82. doi: 10.1016/j.juro.2012.09.116. Epub 2012 Oct 2.
5. M F Bouchard, D C Bellinger, R O Wright, M G Weisskopf. Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and urinary metabolites of organophosphate pesticides. Pediatrics. 2010 Jun;125(6):e1270-7. doi:
10.1542/peds.2009-3058. Epub 2010 May 17.
6. C Lu, K Toepel, R Irish, R A Fenske, D B Barr, R Bravo. Organic diets significantly lower children’s dietary exposure to organophosphorus pesticides. Environ Health Perspect. 2006 Feb;114(2):260-3.
7. M F Bouchard, J Chevrier, K G Harley, K Kogut, M Vedar, N Calderon, C Trujillo, C Johnson, A Bradman, D B Barr, B Eskenazi. Prenatal exposure to organophosphate pesticides and IQ in 7-year-old children.
Environ Health Perspect. 2011 Aug;119(8):1189-95.
8. M T Munoz-Quezada, B A Lucero, D B Barr, K Steenland, K Levy, P B Ryan, V Iglesias, S Alvarado, C Concha, E Rojas, C Vega. Neurodevelopmental effects in children associated with exposure to
organophosphate pesticides: a systematic review. Neurotoxicology. 2013 Dec;39:158-68.
9. J Jurewicz, K Polanska, W Hanke. Chemical exposure early in life and the neurodevelopment of children–an overview of current epidemiological evidence. Ann Agric Environ Med. 2013;20(3):465-86.
10. C Smith-Spangler, M L Brandeau, G E Hunter, J C Bavinger, M Pearson, P J Eschbach, V Sundaram, H Liu, P Schirmer, C Stave, I Olkin, D M Bravata. Are organic foods safer or healthier than conventional
alternatives?: a systematic review. Ann Intern Med. 2012 Sep 4;157(5):348-66
1. Mamerow et al, 2012
2. Abou-Samra R, Keersmaekers L, Brienza D, Mukherjee R, Macé K. Effect of different protein sources on satiation and short-term satiety when consumed as a starter. Nutr J. 2011 Dec 23;10:139.
3. Geraedts MC, Troost FJ, Munsters MJ, et al. Intraduodenal administration of intact pea protein effectively reduces food intake in both lean and obese male subjects. PLoS One. 2011;6(9):e24878.
4. Diepvens K, Häberer D, Westerterp-Plantenga M. Different proteins and biopeptides differently affect satiety and anorexigenic/orexigenic hormones in healthy humans. Int J Obes (Lond). 2008
1. 2013 Joy et al.; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. Nutr J 12: 86.
2. Purpura M, Lowery RP, Joy JM, De Souza EO, Kalman DS, et al. (2014) A Comparison of Blood Amino Acid Concentrations Following Ingestion of Rice and Whey Protein Isolate: A Double-Blind
Crossover Study. J Nutr Health Sci 1(3): 306. doi: 10.15744/2393-9060.1.306
You can add Nature Zen protein in your:
Enjoy unique offers and promotions